SOCIAL HEALTH SPACE AFRICA, acronym SHeSA is a local Non-profit community-based organization with a global approach towards impacting positively on the lives of local populations and communities in the lake region and western counties of Kenya.
SHeSA is anchored on the four social pillars that directly touch on human lives. These pillars are Health, Education, Agriculture and livelihoods also summarized as HEAL.
- Dairy Farming
- Seed Funding & Cash Crop Farming
- Distribution of Sanitary Pads to School Girls
- Interventions Through Schools
- School Gardens & Agricultural Enterprises
- Counseling Sessions and Students’ Mentorship